This page describes the services accessible through Murano scripting.
Services are composed by two distinct components: operations and events.
Operations are functions that can directly be called from within a script.
Events trigger the execution of a script.
- Device - Device Gateway Service
- Keystore - Key-Value Store Service
- Timeseries - Time Series Storage Service based (deprecated)
- Tsdb - Time Series Storage Service
- Config - Solution Configuration Service
- Gateway - Device Gateway public API
- Timer - Timer Service API
- User - User Management Service